It sounds like you are trying to access the Camunda Engine, but it is not reachable. In order to use the Camunda Engine, you need to ensure that it is running on your system.
One way to do this is to start the
tomcat_mulesoft_rpa_builder window service. This service is responsible for running the Camunda Engine, and it needs to be running in order for you to use the Camunda Engine.
To start the
tomcat_mulesoft_rpa_builder window service, follow these steps:
- Open the “Services” console on your system. You can do this by pressing the Windows key + R, typing “services.msc” into the Run dialog, and pressing Enter.
- Locate the “tomcat_mulesoft_rpa_builder” service in the list of services.
- Right-click on the service and select “Start” from the context menu.
This should start the
tomcat_mulesoft_rpa_builder service and allow you to use the Camunda Engine. If you are still experiencing problems, you may need to troubleshoot the issue further.
======================== OR ========================
It sounds like you are trying to access the Camunda engine, but are unable to because the Tomcat Mulesoft RPA Builder service is not running. To start the service, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Services window on your computer. You can do this by searching for “services” in the Start menu or by running the “services.msc” command.
- Find the Tomcat Mulesoft RPA Builder service in the list of services and right-click on it.
- Select the “Start” option from the context menu.
- The service should now start running, and you should be able to access the Camunda engine.
If you continue to have trouble starting the service, you may want to check the status of the service to see if it is disabled or if there are any error messages that could provide more information about the issue. You can do this by right-clicking on the service and selecting the “Properties” option from the context menu. This will open the Properties window for the service, where you can view the status and any error messages.