To remove adult content from your Facebook account, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Facebook account using your credentials.
- Click on the down arrow icon at the top right corner of the Facebook page to access the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Settings & Privacy” and then click on “Settings.”
- In the left sidebar, click on “Privacy” to access the privacy settings.
- Under the “Privacy” section, click on “Timeline and Tagging.”
- Scroll down to the section titled “Review” and click on “Review posts you’re tagged in before they appear on your timeline.”
- Toggle the switch to turn on the “Review posts” feature. This way, whenever someone tags you in a post, you will have the option to review it before it appears on your timeline.
- Additionally, you can also set up a list of restricted or blocked users who won’t be able to see your posts or tag you. To do this, go back to the “Privacy” section and click on “Blocking” in the left sidebar.
- Under the “Block users” section, you can enter the names of specific individuals you wish to block or restrict. Facebook will prevent them from accessing your profile, tagging you, or interacting with you on the platform.
- Lastly, it’s crucial to report any explicit or adult content you come across on Facebook. To do this, locate the post or content in question, click on the three dots (…) in the top right corner of the post, and select the appropriate option to report it. Facebook will review the report and take necessary actions to remove inappropriate content.
Remember, while you can take these steps to manage your own privacy settings and reduce exposure to adult content, it may not eliminate all instances of such content on Facebook. Facebook relies on a combination of automated systems and user reports to identify and remove inappropriate content from its platform.
Also, Read How to Remove Adult Content from Instagram