What is Pega
PEGA is a popular Business Process Management (BPM) tool created by Java concepts that allow users to execute changes faster than Java-based applications. its primary use is to reduce costs and improve business reasons. it is created in Java and uses Object Oriented Programming and Java ideas. some of the major benefits are
- It has a unified Visual Designer Studio for designing capabilities without coding.
- Pega BPM is portable across the enterprise and can be used in managed cloud and private cloud to build abilities required for the application.
- It makes interaction easy for the customer
- It eliminates coding and automates the process of building complex systems at the enterprise level.
- Pega is designed to reduce the time of changes in the software.
- It helps to adapt seamlessly to rapidly changing expectations
- it is fast and at no extra cost to the business chain at both ends of the company and customer