Want to do a wifi setup of your Canon’s printer model? If yes, then there is a procedure available to do a wifi setup of your Canon’s printer. A wifi setup is one of the important tasks to do at the workplace. And it should be done in a proper and desired manner.
This ensures the availability of the printer in case of emergency or official purposes. Proper configuration of the printer should be done. Proper rules and steps should be followed and applied for the proper working of the printer. Canon printer is an advanced and modern printer. It delivers high-quality printing, scanning, and fax functionalities.
With advanced technology printers, the printer can be directly connected to a wifi network without connecting to a device. But before connect canon mg2922 printer to wifi make sure network name, and correct password should be known. The wifi setup of the printer enables wireless printing to perform. Wireless printing is quick and convenient to do and saves time and energy. Steps for the wifi setup of Canon should be applied properly for the smooth working of the printer. With the help of the proper and desired wifi setup of a Canon printer, smooth and efficient wireless printing, scanning can be done.
How do I add Canon Printer on Wireless Network
Below are the steps provided for wifi setup of Canon printer-
- To use the WLAN option for connecting the Canon printer to wifi. To select the WLAN setup wizard option.
- To use printer drivers for connecting the printer to a wifi network.
- To use the control panel of the printer for connecting it to the wifi network by below-given steps-
- First to switch on the printer.
- Then to click on the menu button.
- Then, select the network option.
- Choose the WLAN option.
- Then, choose the setup wizard option.
- To enable the WLAN option.
- Now, the printer will search for the networks.
- Then to select your network name.
- Enter your network password.
- Then, verify your wifi network name and password.
- Now, your Canon’s printer is connected to a wifi network.
- To check, print a test page or a document.
So, mentioned above are the steps for connecting your Canon printer model to a wifi network. This wifi setup will enable you to do wireless printing from any device connected to your printer. Wireless printing is helpful, useful for users as it can print from anywhere and anytime. Sometimes errors also occur while doing the wifi setup of a printer. To avoid errors, one should make sure that the wifi network is working smoothly and properly. To check that printer and device are connected to the same network. The Wifi network is working slow and the connection is not stable. So, that’s why the printer is not able to connect to a wifi network. Outdated printer drivers also cause a problem in working of the printer. The printer driver and software will be enabled to fully access the printer and its functionalities.
Steps To Connect Your Canon Printer to WiFi Through USB Cable
Below are the steps provided to connect Canon printer model to wifi through a USB cable and first install canon printer on windows 10 to print on wireless network.
- Firstly, to switch on the printer and connect it to a power plug properly.
- Remove the various tapes and packaging of the printer.
- Then, insert the USB cable into the printer and wait for a few minutes as the printer is preparing itself to be able to run on a wifi connection.
- Now, your computer should be connected to the same network as the printer and all the printer drivers must be downloaded and installed in it.
- Then, to connect the printer to a wifi network by entering the network name and password.
- To restart your Canon’s printer and see if it gets connected to a wifi network.
- To check, load a page into an input tray and print it.
So, mentioned above are the steps to be followed and applied. These steps must be applied accurately and properly. So that no error occurs while setting up a Canon printer on a wifi network or during printing of a document or a file.
Steps for Setting Up Canon Printer On A Wireless Network
Below are the steps provided to set up your Canon printer model on a wireless network.
- Firstly, to switch on the printer.
- And then, use arrow keys to select the network option.
- Then, choose the wifi-direct option.
- To select the network name from the list displayed.
- Select the manual option and click on the ok option.
- Now, enter the network password.
- Now, after a few minutes, your Canon’s printer will get connected to a wifi network.
Steps to Setup Canon Printer On Android Mobile Phone
Below are the steps listed to set up your Canon printer on an Android mobile phone-?
- Firstly click on the settings app on the phone.
- Then to enable the wifi option.
- Then, choose the network name from the list displayed.
- Enter the network password.
- Now, install the Canon iprint and scan app on your android phone.
- Now, add a Canon printer on your android app through the app.
- Now, your Canon’s printer is set up on your android phone and is ready to use.
Steps to add Canon printer to Wi-Fi on windows
Adding a Wi-Fi or Mobile Printer Using a Configuration Profile. Some network printers require a configuration profile to add brother printer to windows 10. The printer can be discovered on the network using windows 10. If you have a printer profile that you want to install canon printer, download or copy it to your windows and complete the installation.
- On a windows 10, double-click a profile to open it.
- When a message appears prompting you to install a profile, click Continue.
- When a message appears asking you to confirm the installation of the profile, click Install.
- The profile is installed and appears in the Profiles pane in “Devices and Printers”. The printer can then be added to the list of printers.
- To add your printer to the list of printers, click start button> “Devices and Printers”, then click Printers & Faxes. Click the add button, then click the Default button.
- Select your printer from the list and click Add.
If the printer is not listed, make sure that the most recent version of the profile is installed and that the computer can communicate with the printer over the network.