A two-wheeler loan eases and improves the process of buying a bike by providing you with the desired amount needed for the purchase. You can easily repay your loan in monthly instalments, also called EMIs. EMIs help you repay the entire loan amount in instalments rather than in one go, thereby saving you from entering a financial crunch.
This article focuses on the offline and online methods of calculating EMIs for your bike loan so that you know the amount you have to pay each month.
The Offline Or The “Formula” Method
The offline method refers to the manual calculation to find your EMI amount without taking help from the internet. You can easily perform the offline calculation for the EMI of a bike loan using the basic EMI formulae:
EMI = P × r × (1 + r) n / ((1 + r) n – 1)
Where P = amount of money borrowed
r = rate of interest
n = number of instalments
Therefore, once you have decided the principal loan amount to be borrowed along with the interest rate and the number of instalments, simply enter them into this formulae and calculate.
The Online Method: “EMI Calculator”
With the advancement of technology, we have the advantage of calculating EMI online with only a few clicks. Once you figure out the amount, the rate of interest, and repayment tenure, you can easily calculate the EMI online using an EMI calculator.
Bajaj Auto Finance offers a user-friendly bike loan EMI calculator that is easily available on its official website. This process will help you to choose the perfect loan plan without compromising your needs.
How Can You Calculate Your EMI Online?
- Visit Bajaj Auto Finance’s website and click on the “bike EMI calculator” option on the top right-hand side.
- You’ll be directed to the calculator’s web page; wherein there’ll be three options- loan amount, rate of interest (%), and loan tenure.
- You can either enter these details in the respective boxes or simply drag the circular cursor on each scale.
- Once all your details are set, you’ll see your monthly amount in the topmost row of the calculator. The amount fluctuates as soon as any of the detail is changed.
Some Things To Keep In Mind
There are some pointers to keep in mind before applying for a loan. They are listed as follows-
- Your bike loan EMI calculator does not include additional charges or processing fees. So, your actual amount can sometimes vary from the amount shown on the calculator.
- The actual down payment issued before the bike loan sanction depends on the model of your bike, your credit score, and your salary.
EMI makes the process of buying a bike so much easier and affordable as you don’t have to pay a huge amount at once. Thus it eases the pressure and allows you to enjoy the benefits of owning a bike.
Checking the EMI amount always helps you get a clearer idea before choosing and applying from the various two-wheeler loans available in the market.