The Azerbaijani ministry of foreign affairs issues your e visa electronically. travelers, travel brokers, airlines, and other service providers can use the Azerbaijan e visa system to process a visa. That is what my visa does, and we are told once the Azerbaijani government reviews it. The application process for an Azeri visa is really simple. there are simply three steps to it:
- The first step will require you to provide some basic information about yourself. In addition, you must select a processing time from the options shown above for your request.
- A revision of step one will be requested, and money will be requested in the second step.
- The final phase consists of an inquiry and the upload of a photograph. You will need to upload a scan of your passport at this point. Other documents may be necessary as well, but this will depend on the specific circumstances of each case.
What Are the Processing Times And Prices?
With Evisa, you have three options for the processing time and pricing of your Azerbaijani Visa of one-day, two-day, and three-day.
- Processed using standard procedures – your application will be reviewed within 3 Business Days, and you will be required to pay USD 45.00 (including service fees) for your visa.
- This time, it will just take 2 Business Days to process your application form, and you will be paying USD 75.00 for the expedited processing option (service fees included).
- Super fast processing – if you need your Azerbaijan visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. You will be able to receive your travel documents in as little as 6 hours if you choose this option. The cost, on the other hand, is USD 105.00. (service fees included).
Azerbaijan Visa Types
Azerbaijan offers a three-month or one-year visa option for those who are visiting the country for personal reasons. You can apply for a three-month single baku visa, as well as a one-year visa with multiple entries.
In Azerbaijan, this visa can be used for any form of business. An official company letter to the Azeri embassy outlining your company and the businesses you will be interacting with is essential in this case. (An illustration of this can be found here.)
Diplomatic Visa – Official Visa
These two visas are for diplomats and officials working with the Azeri government. These both visas are used for various multiple purposes. But these two visa types are less used as compared to tourist visa & business visa.
To obtain an Azerbaijan electronic visa, all you have to do is fill out an online application. A short application form with personal and passport information, a selection of the purpose of their visit, answers to a few easy health and security-related questions, and payment of the e-Visa cost are all that is required of eligible nationals. So, now it has become so easy for you to get to Azerbaijan visum. All important information about getting a visa for Azerbaijan is mentioned in our article.